eDressit

prom dress

2017年11月7日星期二

I Like This Floral Lace Wedding Dress Very Much

I was browsing many sites when i saw the floral lace wedding dress. It is so fancy and beautiful. I was attracted by it the first sight i saw it and clicked to see more pictures of it.
 sweet white floral lace wedding dress

I like the pure white lace wedding dress and its simple style. Just as you can see, it is A-line style. A-line dress always balances my figure. So, it's okay for me to wear it.

Actually, it is not so simple. It has many lace appliques and hand made flowers on the bodice and shoulder. I can't move my eyes. I saw this dress again and again. And i can't stop imaging the look when i wear it. I know, this is the very dress i want to have.

So, i contacted the sale person for details by email. She answered me so quickly. I selected the size UK 8 finally for safe. As i know such dresses are more likely to be small than big to keep a good look even in standard size. I used Paypal to pay. And very quickly, the note of my order info came to my Email. I knew, i just need to wait.

Everything went as expected. The dress arrived four days after the payment. It was a small one, but well packaged. I was so exited to see the beautiful and fashion wedding dress jump into my sight. I couldn't wait to try it on, and then i see my amazing look in the mirror. So stunning, so ELEGANT. My family were also shocked, by me never being so pretty, i think. :D

I just want to say thanks to eDressit teams. Very professional and kind enough to give me many suggestions. And the total money i spent was 183$ during the sale. Affordable! I WILL surelly come to buy more dresses. And i will recommend my friends to find their dresses here at www.edressit.com

All in all, thanks and see you next time, eDressit.



没有评论:

发表评论